Water World

Last night I had dreams that our house was floating away. I woke up every few hours as the rain continued to pour, and I swear I could hear the foundations shift.

I checked the Weather Channel Online just now, and there are so many flash flood warnings for our county, that you actually have to scroll through them.

My cat is literally going stir crazy. Around 4:30am, he ripped a paper grocery bag to bits. Startled me to death. Now he's attempting all those things that we've never let him do - and never had trouble with him doing in the past - jumping on the buffet, continuously scratching at the furniture, attacking me at every turn...

The plumbing is mad as well. My theory is that the rain has caused all our plants and weeds to grow Jack-and-the-Beanstalk style, and overnight, they've choked every pipe out of this place.

Anyone know a good Ark craftsman?

Comments