Sara, This One's for You.

Found this post. Thought I'd finally put it up. Not sure why I didn't six months ago when I wrote it...

Every Christmas holiday, I tackle some Project, either of the crafty or cleaning/organizing nature. Last year it was the Wedding Album. This year I couldn't face anymore photos (though many remain to be "faced"), so instead I did some uber-organizing. In other words, I did things like filing last semester's schoolwork, straightening the hall closet, and, yes, going through all the computer files I have saved on diskette. Yes, diskette. Remember those things?

I discovered many interesting things during that last project (like all the papers I wrote in high school - wow), but best of all was a disk of pictures that I believe was intended for my good friend Sara. They were taken in June 2002 on the occasion of my first car purchase (Eucalyptus, may you rest in peace). Handily, I also made a short film of myself so that Sara would know what she was getting. I tried to include that, too, but fortunately for me and my dignity, it didn't work.






(There was also a picture of my newly-framed diploma, but I thought I'd leave that out.)

Comments

  1. Oh my goodness. You're back. I'm inspired to organize something - and to blog. Have to go read more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the pictures.... a little late! :) Now we can remember what your car used to look like.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!