Going Potty Chart

This is not a post about potty training. I have no advice - zero, zilch, nada - about that topic. Suffice it to say that we are In That Land and taking it one toddler-step at a time.

This is a post about this cute chart I made today during naptime!*

Remember Calvin's famous plastic binder? It's sorta like that. Who cares if it contains anything of use or substance - it looks fantastic! If I do say so myself. And I do.



You're welcome.

*Luke has been getting a bit lazy about using the potty lately, so we needed something to give him an extra push. So basically, I created a "potty loyalty card" - every time he goes to the potty without fussing and without wetting his pants, he gets a sticker to put on one of the potty pictures - and after five times, he gets (you guessed it) a cookie! High level, I know - I didn't pay thousands and thousands in college tuition for nothin'. And that education really, really shines through in a paragraph in which the word "potty" is used five times, don't you think?

Comments

  1. You're going to give him a cookie? Madam Librarian -- have you read the book "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie" ????????

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!