While P Was Out...


P has been starring in a courtroom drama all week, so we haven't seen him in, oh, years. He still loves us, and I'm sure he'll be back soon.

Things haven't been too exciting around here, but I'm not complaining. And I've still managed to capture some fun moments with my iPhone, so now I will proceed to force them all on you. (Who needs wallet pictures when you have a blog, right?)

Sorting through Mom's purse before our walk to Walgreens.
(Sarah is eating a shopping receipt. Mmm... fiber.)
Eating cookies at the Bluebonnet Bakery.

Eating Puffs at the Bluebonnet Bakery.
Begging for more cookies at the Bluebonnet Bakery.
Visiting the zoo with good friends.

Being held by Mommy.
Being photographed repeatedly by Mommy.
Pretending to be a pirate using Sister's bow.
(And feeling a little jealous because
Mommy keeps taking pictures of Sister.)
"Growing!" (Note the Big Boy underwear,
the Big Boy cup, and the Big Boy grin.)
Playing foot-soccer-ball, a new sport which primarily involves
walking around the house wearing a football uniform
and carrying a soccer ball. "Tough look" is optional.
Missing Daddy... (one of those, let's all cry and need Momma
at the same time moments - I'm only smiling in the maniacal sense)




And when all else fails, we just rock out on the racquet-guitar.


Comments