I know God's timing is always perfect, but....

WHYYYYYY must my two-year-old start the incessant-getting-out-of-bed-after-bedtime-when-he-is-supposed-to-be-in-dreamland stage at the same time as we are trying to teach him to run to the potty anytime he needs to go! One moment I'm threatening him within an inch of his life as I drag him back to bed, and the next, I'm helping him climb onto the toilet... It's just way too confusing for everyone!! And the worst part of it is that as a result, I'm not getting any SLEEP!*

*translation: time to watch my grown-up shows on Hulu

Comments

  1. Been there. I remember William saying (in a very irritated voice) "there is no way you have to pee at 11pm". I told him not to hold his breath, and sure enough, she went. I told him not to hold his breath because I had said the same thing (in the same irritated voice) a few nights earlier. It gets better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroline Cody1/12/2012 11:57 PM

    Watch Parenthood, kinda appropriate timing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!