Thirty-two

  • The number of degrees at which water freezes in Fahrenheit.
  • A producer of high-end boots and apparel by snowboarders for snowboarders.*
  • The product of four and eight.
  • The number of times Luke has escaped his room after naptime or bedtime over the past three days twenty-four hours.**
  • The number of chocolate chips I ate this afternoon while dealing with a certain tow-headed jail-breaker.***
  • The number of weeks pregnant I was with Sarah when I starting having my first bout of (false) early labor.
  • The number of weeks old Sarah is now.****
  • The number of years old I am now.
Yep, Happy Birthday to me once again... and all I can say is - seriously? I don't even remember being 31! But I guess senility is to be expected.

Oh, and also, my husband bought me some cool shoes, some awesome books, and had some gorgeous flowers delivered. Not bad for a guy who worked a 70-hour week recently!

And did I mention we celebrated at La Madeleine? Nothing like feeding your two-year-old a milk chocolate delicacy at 8:30 pm on a weeknight... (see bedtime issues, above)


Totally worth it.

---
*First hit when Googling "thirty two." Go ahead. Try it. I dare you. You know you want to. Ah, sheesh, you're right, it's really not worth the trouble...

**Only an approximation. The actual count is likely significantly higher.

***Just kidding. It was definitely way more than that.

****Another approximation. It's just too late to do real math now. I mean, I already worked out 4 x 8 for you - what more do you want?

Comments