Introducing...

GOLD AMAZON! 


Once just a mild-mannered infant,

this psychedelic SPITFIRE is now ready to CRUSH SOME BONES! (Or teeth on them, at least...) No more bows for her - she's too ROUGH AND TUMBLE for that stuff now!! Word to the wise - if you see her coming your way, prepare to OBEY HER EVERY WHIM - or else her SCREAMS OF MADNESS will overtake you with such FORCE you will never know what hit you. Or, alternatively, she might just MELT you with her CUTENESS, which refuses to be quelled by even the weirdest headgear.*

*Weird headgear will be worn the next 5-8 weeks, in the hopes of correcting a minor issue with Sarah's head shape. Thought you might need to know this in advance, since I probably won't take it off for every single cute photo I take of her over the next few months, and since some of those cute photos are pretty likely to show up here. And there's also the need for you to be warned about her ferociousness, of course.

Comments

  1. Dad and I laughed and laughed last night at your crazy decision to teach Luke to do a somersault!! Actually, the helmet looks better than I expected, but Sarah does look like a tough little cookie... I like the white color. Sarah will always be beautiful--in whatever hat she chooses to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is still one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen! She is precious! What a cute post. ~ Jett

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!