Please pardon my son's French...
Luke has been singing "Three Jolly Fisherman" off and on for the last several days. As is typical for him, he remembers only a portion of a song and just repeats it without ceasing... with this song, he gets stuck on the "they all went down to Jericho" line - especially "Jeri, Jeri, Cho-Cho-Cho." Only today, he had moved to the last verse, which follows the same pattern but uses "Amsterdam" in place of "Jericho"... Unfortunately, he doesn't know he's supposed to change it to "Amster, Amster, SHH-SHH-SHH!"....
I hope he doesn't start up on this one the next time we're in Wal-Mart...
I hope he doesn't start up on this one the next time we're in Wal-Mart...
Ahahahaha! That's funny.
ReplyDeleteI sing that song to Fisher all the time. I'm getting on my own nerves. That tune will stick in your head and NOT leave!