Just wondering...
Do you think my Facebook friends would notice if I kept changing my info so that my birthday showed up once every month or two? Would I still get a Wall-full of well wishes every time my "birthdays" came around? Or would I get called on it immediately and then perhaps shunned in the entire Facebook community?
I'm only thinking this because (a) I'm a little nutty, and (b) I just reread all the sweet comments and wall posts I got after Sarah was born, and it was so uplifting and encouraging to see them all (again), and I just couldn't help thinking, wouldn't it be awesome to get a slew of comments like this on a more regular basis?
Hmm. That sounds way more conceited in type than it did in my head.
So, I guess maybe it's not a great idea... but if you happen to notice that I'm suddenly having a birthday in the next few months, please don't let the cat out of the bag; I'm probably just having a bad day and need to know that my Facebook friends still love me...
I'm only thinking this because (a) I'm a little nutty, and (b) I just reread all the sweet comments and wall posts I got after Sarah was born, and it was so uplifting and encouraging to see them all (again), and I just couldn't help thinking, wouldn't it be awesome to get a slew of comments like this on a more regular basis?
Hmm. That sounds way more conceited in type than it did in my head.
So, I guess maybe it's not a great idea... but if you happen to notice that I'm suddenly having a birthday in the next few months, please don't let the cat out of the bag; I'm probably just having a bad day and need to know that my Facebook friends still love me...
I love that idea. Most of us would never know. And that gets me to wondering what the wacky guys at FB corporate might do. You know they love to step in and mitigate odd behaviors.
ReplyDeleteHa - you are so right, Craig! Maybe I'll leave the revolution up to someone else....
ReplyDelete