Apology

For my faithful readers out there (all two or three of you and Mom), I apologize for so much silence. I have a billion things to share, but (a) very little time, and (b) very little brainpower.

You see, there's this baby.
Such a cutie. (But still very serious; we're hoping for a smile any day now....)

And then there's this 2-year-old (yes, he turned TWO without my mentioning it... Bad Mom, Baaaad Mom!).


And then there's this crazy diaper bag sewing project.
More details about that later. Maybe. Unless I just give up and throw the whole kit-and-caboodle in the garbage. (Those crazy expensive diaper bags have never looked so reasonable...)






I'm not to the point (yet) of wishing the first two away, but perhaps I'll get that third thing over and done with and return to more important ways of spending naptime.... like on the computer....

Comments

  1. Love those pictures of your kids! Sarah's serious look is so cute! I remember those "pre-smile" baby days with Campbell. I felt like he was thinking "Are you sure you know what you're doing?" (And no, actually...)
    Tricia Parker

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!