P says I can start shopping now!
Introducing... (little) Miss Vickers!
According to our 20-week sonogram yesterday, she is healthy and thriving. According to me, she is really enjoying this whole kicking thing....
I still can't quite believe we're having a girl - and perhaps that's safest, considering others' mistakes in the past - but I'm so excited! Yes, it means that it's not as easy to envision bunking her up with Luke for years in the future (to save space) or cladding her in all of his hand-me-downs (to save money), but I think I can live with that.
In fact, let the world know now: as we exited the doctor's office and I asked P what we should do now (meaning, "whom should we call first?"), his answer was, "You should go shopping!"
I'm not even joking.
Let the record show. :)
According to our 20-week sonogram yesterday, she is healthy and thriving. According to me, she is really enjoying this whole kicking thing....
I still can't quite believe we're having a girl - and perhaps that's safest, considering others' mistakes in the past - but I'm so excited! Yes, it means that it's not as easy to envision bunking her up with Luke for years in the future (to save space) or cladding her in all of his hand-me-downs (to save money), but I think I can live with that.
In fact, let the world know now: as we exited the doctor's office and I asked P what we should do now (meaning, "whom should we call first?"), his answer was, "You should go shopping!"
I'm not even joking.
Let the record show. :)

Yea! I can see from the picture that she is very smart and beautiful.
ReplyDeleteVery exciting! Little girls are wonderful. She'll be blessed with an older brother who will protect and love her...and teach her all the things that drive you crazy.
ReplyDelete