Well, hello, World! Whatcha been up to?
I've been:
Oh, and I'm pregnant again. Merry Christmas!
I've been:
- Changing (and yes, washing) diapers
- Singing lullabies (and lately, many many Christmas songs)
- Picking up blocks
- Buckling safety belts in carseats
- Packing and repacking and unpacking diaper bags (yes, there's a plural there - it's the thing about bags - you just truly can't have too many!)
- Mashing sweet potatoes
- Picking up blocks
- Doing laundry
- Filling sippy cups
- Picking up blocks
- Digging rocks out of a little boy's mouth
- Picking up blocks
- Shopping at children's resale stores and sales
- Looking for the perfect Christmas presents for an 18-month-old
- Picking up blocks
- Reading children's books.... lots and lots of children's books...
- Going to the zoo
- Using the Cozy Coupe shopping cart at Tom Thumb
- Taking photos, by the thousands
- Never doing anything with thousands of photos
- Picking up blocks
Oh, and I'm pregnant again. Merry Christmas!
Well. Well. Well. BV has a blog. And you've been keeping it a secret from me. Maybe because you haven't posted since we moved here. ;)
ReplyDeleteWelcome back to your blog.