"din din din zigga din din"
Thanks to my dear friend Joyce, I've enjoyed browsing several of her friends' blogs (Joyce, how do you know so many fun bloggers?? You must attract a high crowd. . . wonder how P and I got thrown in there. . . he he). As soon as I finish the Real Things I have to do this weekend, I plan to add those links to my lovely sidebar (I know you're all on edge; have patience), but for now, I MUST link to this great YouTube video that was posted on Bre's blog.
This is for you, Brooke Baker, wherever you are; you wrote the lyrics to Vanilla Ice's classic on every one of my textbook covers in 5th grade, and for that, I will always be grateful.
Ice, Ice, Baby
This is for you, Brooke Baker, wherever you are; you wrote the lyrics to Vanilla Ice's classic on every one of my textbook covers in 5th grade, and for that, I will always be grateful.
Ice, Ice, Baby
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a comment!