Active Learning on a Friday Afternoon
I have learned a few things today, thanks to a blog I frequent, -plain simple english. I have learned why Burberry is no longer cool, and I have learned about Chavs.
This was a total waste of time, I'm sure, but my brain's gone stupid today. I've been half-asleep since I woke up, and my mind feels mushed by the random lists and agendas and errands and philosophical inquiries and relational concerns and hunger pains and overeating pains and failures to do homework or exercise and costs of the books I want to own and themes of inde flicks we've seen and children's books I've read and reasons I failed to translate my Latin verbs correctly.
And now you see why I can't function. But if you're interested in finding out about Chavs, see the blog I mentioned, or this other informative site I found: Chavscum. There. Spread the insanity.
This was a total waste of time, I'm sure, but my brain's gone stupid today. I've been half-asleep since I woke up, and my mind feels mushed by the random lists and agendas and errands and philosophical inquiries and relational concerns and hunger pains and overeating pains and failures to do homework or exercise and costs of the books I want to own and themes of inde flicks we've seen and children's books I've read and reasons I failed to translate my Latin verbs correctly.
And now you see why I can't function. But if you're interested in finding out about Chavs, see the blog I mentioned, or this other informative site I found: Chavscum. There. Spread the insanity.
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a comment!