July has passed. (Praise the Lord!)

Well, you know that we've been terrrrrribly busy this last month, since I haven't written anything other than several lame-o Instagram "posts," which I have decided to stop doing* (on the smart and funny advice of this blogger that I love to stalk), and to celebrate the return to actual blog posts, and little run-down of all the terrrrrrrribly important things I've been doing offline.

- Laundry
- Grocery Shopping
- Return library books
- Beat the Daily Crossword
- Dinner
- Straighten house
- Weed the flower beds
- Reorganize bookcases
- Vacuum up Cheerios

Just kidding. I mean, yes, I've done a lot of that stuff this past month. Some of them more than once. Some of them, A LOT (#9, I'm looking at you!). Some of them, not really. Some of them, I know you don't believe me, but truly I have... Anyway, the long and short of it is that we started July with our Big Family Vacation to Camp Blue Haven (picture-laden post forthcoming), and we've been just surviving ever since. On a diet of Dora and Domino's, no less. 

Now if we can just make it through August (no-preschool, hotter-than-heck, long-afternoons, and killer-five-pm's August), maybe this place'll get back to normal...



*Feel free to follow me on Instagram (@bleevic - you'll have to send me a request) for that side of things, should you care to see a zillion adorable vintage-y, in-the-moment snaps of my super hilarious munchkins. 

Comments

  1. Whew! You had me worried there for a bit! I was wondering what direction this blog was taking... I did miss your words and was going to mention it to you. :) Love these posts! - JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the link to the other blog was really fun. Thanks for that. It looks cute- JJ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!