Barbies don't DO diapers.
I got out a few old Barbies to distract Sarah this morning, but I could. not. keep Luke from wanting to play with them, too.
"Look, they are princesses, Mom! They are princesses." And then his absolute favorite question: "Why?"
"They can be whatever you want. They could be princesses. Or they could be mommies..."
To which he quickly and firmly responded: "No. They are princesses."
To be fair, I've never met a Barbie who looked even remotely sleep-deprived or figure-challenged.
Note to P and Future Luke: At least I didn't share photos of this incident!! :)
"Look, they are princesses, Mom! They are princesses." And then his absolute favorite question: "Why?"
"They can be whatever you want. They could be princesses. Or they could be mommies..."
To which he quickly and firmly responded: "No. They are princesses."
To be fair, I've never met a Barbie who looked even remotely sleep-deprived or figure-challenged.
Note to P and Future Luke: At least I didn't share photos of this incident!! :)
You may not have shared the photos, but your comment suggests the photos exist...
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha..... no comment....
DeleteI love the disclaimer at the bottom. As I was filming the end of William telling Stella a "personal story", which just so happened to be the spoken lyrics of Fresh Prince of Bellaire, he said "please don't put this your blog".
ReplyDelete