That's seriously what the Denver people were calling Wednesday's snow day.
(The President happened to show up in town Tuesday just as the weather went from high 70s and sunny to low 30s and snowing. But really,
"Snobama"? That's just silly. Even for a weatherman.)
Anyway it was Sarah's first snow, so it's worth documenting, right? Even if we only experienced a few moments of it, between hotel and rental car and then between rental car and airport shuttle....
 |
Outside our hotel.
(Isn't that a weird sculpture?) |
 |
| Waiting for the shuttle... |
I took an embarrassing number of "snow pictures" - I just couldn't help myself! It was so beautiful and amazing that I just wanted to save the image of it all forever. And I do that every time it snows. Every. Time. Please tell me I'm not alone in this...
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a comment!