It's CLEEEEEEAN!!!!!

On Wednesday, I finished cleaning the house for the first time in, well, a long. long. time.

And then, I took pictures. Because I thought you might need proof. And because I thought in a few days, when the house is a total crazy wreck once again, I might need something to remind me of the good ol' hours when my house was clean.

Kids' Room

Dining Room

Master Bedroom

Cleanest Dresser Top Ever
(Just One of the Many Perks of Being Burgled)

Living Room

Kitchen


Utility Room

And Yes, Even Bathrooms

Please Ignore the Stains on the Shower Curtain.
It's from Baby Shampoo. Don't Ask.

And yes, we have one more bedroom/office. It is not pictured. Because where else was I supposed to throw all the extra junk from the rest of the house? There isn't room left under my bed!

Next up, The Garage.

[me laughing like a crazy person who knows that it will be a long. long. time before the garage gets cleaned]


This message was brought to you 
by the letters N-A-P-T-I-M-E and S-E-S-A-M-E S-T-R-E-E-T.


Comments

  1. So cute! Your house is so sweet! I am drooling over your laundry room! Dreamy!!! LOVE IT. ~Jett

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute house. Been meaning to comment and say "Boo hiss!" about the robbery. I may or may not have giggled after the pool van story.

    Also, talk to me about your hard wood floors. Did you put them in? Do you know how I can get floors like that??? Brand or wood and color?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!