Sun makes my brain melt into a yummy, gooey mess.

So I finished my little blog post but wasn't quite ready to leave the cozy nest of our office/sewing room, so I thought, Hey, why not whip up some kind of great sewing project before Luke wakes up from his nap! (Don't laugh; I know you know the ending, but let me try to explain...)

I haven't planned this, so of course I need to research... Googling "free sewing patterns" "free baby sewing patterns" "free easy baby sewing patterns"... And then browsing a surprising amount of hideous ideas for baby blankets and diaper stackers... And then coming across A Feathered Nest, which appears to be The Pioneer Woman, dialed down a few notches and more at my point in life - perfect!! And 20 minutes later... what was it I started to do when I first opened this browser window? Ooh - that's a cute way of using Job Jars...

Who cares. It's such a great day, who needs productivity?

Comments

  1. Grrreat! I just NEEDED another blog to follow. Thanks a lot, Bekah!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!