Note To Self

Valentines are exchanged between classmates in Mother's Day Out. Even in a class of toddlers who cannot read or eat candy or possibly care whether or not their neighbor will "be mine." 
Be prepared next year, and for any upcoming Occasions (clover plants on St. Pat's?). 
And send up a prayer of thanks that we happened to be out of town last week, when the humiliation for ignorance of such matters might have been extreme.

Comments

  1. We received a few Valentines cards too, and it totally took me by surprise. The thought had never even occurred to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was also an ignorant parent. Unfortunately, we were not out of town and I felt pretty bad when I picked up my child and she had a grocery bag full of valentine cards and treats from everyone else. I'll be prepared for next year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!