Never Grow Old
After a solid year of claiming to be up to four years older than he actually is, Andrew has suddenly taken the position that he no longer wants to "get bigger." This kid, who regularly claims to be "big enough" for whatever it is that the older kids are doing, who last night insisted on being taught to read before bedtime, whose body stubbornly refuses to stop stretching taller and taller.... appears to have concluded that the price for growing up is simply too much for him. Get ready, Mommas, because this is Motherhood Gold:
Andrew doesn't want to get bigger because if he does, he won't "get holded" anymore.
That's right. For today at least, I'm #winning in the Mom Game. Sure, it means that I have a hard time getting anything done that requires hands or arms. And that my lower back is flaring up again. And sometimes the "holding" becomes more of a "trampling." But I don't care. MOTHERHOOD GOLD, I TELL YOU!! #worthit
Andrew doesn't want to get bigger because if he does, he won't "get holded" anymore.
That's right. For today at least, I'm #winning in the Mom Game. Sure, it means that I have a hard time getting anything done that requires hands or arms. And that my lower back is flaring up again. And sometimes the "holding" becomes more of a "trampling." But I don't care. MOTHERHOOD GOLD, I TELL YOU!! #worthit
![]() |
| 📷 Cowtown Camera Girl |

Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a comment!