Feet
We made a family trip to the mall tonight so that we could spend a fortune getting both of the kids quality new shoes. I've known Luke needed new shoes for a while, but you know... sandals let you get away with putting off such purchases. Unfortunately, all three pairs (is that too many? I don't know how that happened...) now smell irrevocably of stiiiiiiiiink, and so the putting off had come to an end.
Sarah's feet were basically the same size from the time she was born until, like, last week, but now she's making up for lost time - and as much walking as she does these days, I figured I'd better not mess around when it came to protecting those scrumptious lil' feets. If I'd realized how much she was going to trek around at the zoo yesterday, I would've done it sooner - look at this girlie just taking it all in from her relatively new vantage point:
So there you have it. Be watching for the fancy new kicks - they're the reason I'll still be wearing my holey Toms this fall...

Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a comment!