Good grief
Where do I start? New house, family reunion, vacation at the beach, 3-year-old's pirate party, random musings during hours and hours AND HOURS of cleaning/driving/packing/cleaning/unpacking/cleaning/not sleeping because I'm too excited/stressed/tired/loopy.... (see what I did there? slash within a slash - hope it didn't give you whiplash or anything - I'm typing on the iPhone, in bed, too late - so I don't have the brains or finger-tapping strength to figure out a better way - sorry bout that)
Well. Perhaps this is as good a place to start as any. At least until Coffee Hour, er, Preschool starts back next week - or AT&T hooks us up with Internet service again.
Ready?
You sure?
Here it is.
One of many lovely evenings to come in our beautiful, grassy, non-pooled, just-the-right-size backyard.
"I'm playin' golf with Daddy."
Obviously.
Well. Perhaps this is as good a place to start as any. At least until Coffee Hour, er, Preschool starts back next week - or AT&T hooks us up with Internet service again.
Ready?
You sure?
Here it is.
One of many lovely evenings to come in our beautiful, grassy, non-pooled, just-the-right-size backyard.
"I'm playin' golf with Daddy."
Obviously.

Still love your blog even though I don't comment much.
ReplyDeleteHouse looks lovely!
I snorted at "Obviously." Good one!
Thanks, Joyce! Miss you, friend!!
Delete