Wedding Bells...

Okay. I have not posted as regularly as I wish. March was a crazy month. Crazy. And this post is meant to document just one week of the craziness.


The best week.

My sister Caroline's Wedding!!!!

First of all, let me just say that the wedding was beautiful. It made me want to have another wedding myself (and let Caroline plan it, of course). I even dreamt the other night that we did have another wedding - but I ended up wearing a black feather boa with my gown, and I realized I had forgotten to get my kids anything to wear, so they had to wear the same thing they wore to Caroline's (which wasn't too bad because they still looked pretty cute). But needless to say, my "dream" wedding was a total disaster.

Caroline's was not.

Even though it rained and we had to move the wedding in town at the very. last. moment...

I know you don't believe me, so please just take a minute to hop on over to her photographer's blog to see for yourself.

Now look at the bridal pics.

See what I mean?

You're going to dream of having another wedding tonight, too. I hope you don't have to wear a black feather boa...

Anyway, I took the kids several days early to "help" with the wedding (aka, do nothing except deal with my children and take part in the pedi party), and we stayed a few days afterwards to relax/recover. In spite of the fact that Sarah was working on FOUR new teeth and exhibiting major stranger anxiety, we had a great time - and I went home with some major upper arm strength from holding a 9-month-old for four days straight....

Well, enough talk. Let the photos begin. (Push play. Sorry if it looks funky - I am trying something new with the slideshow thing.)

Comments