What can't the man do?
This weekend, P tackled a daunting to-do list, mostly comprised of handyman-around-the-house tasks requested by Yours Truly. This is by no means the first Saturday that he's sacrificed for such causes, but it may be the most impressive one, in that it involved actual plumping work. It took FOUR TRIPS to Lowe's, if that tells you anything...I only mention it because P is the Greatest Husband and Daddy in the Whole World. And I know you're probably thinking, no, MY husband/boyfriend/whatever holds that honor - but you're wrong. It's P. (Sorry, I know that can be hard to hear. Your special someone is also very nice, I'm sure.)
So on this Mother's Day weekend, I just couldn't help but feel that the greatest honor I have as a mother is to be married to such a great man - one so godly, gentle, humble, gifted, funny, loving, wise, patient... I'd keep going but I'm guessing you fell asleep about mid-paragraph there. Suffice it to say that I'm so thankful, and so blessed, and so undeserving.
Okay, that's it for the mushiness; you can throw up now, if you need to.
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a comment!