I'm happy to see that it hasn't been a full month since my last posting. . . of course, perhaps a 10-day vacation, a move, and the first two weeks of classes will excuse my negligence.

Just for fun:
Check out today's Unshelved [comic for nerd librarians].

Comments

  1. Oh, you're back. Yea! How is the big FW treating you? I wish I blogged more - then maybe you wouldn't have taken me off you link list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wait, I am still on the list. You have faith in me. I shall blog again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. he he - at first, I was like, "WHAT? Who's messing with my link list!! I would *never* take my favorite blogger off... no matter how often she posts!"

    btw, you must visit All-Star Barbecue in Rusk - they have more Astros paraphernalia than any tiny, hole-in-the-wall really should have... wait, I should post this on *your* blog...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!