Christmas is Coming!

Proof: It's 49.5 degrees and dropping at 3 PM in East Texas.

[Well, that's not really proof. It'll probably be back up to 80 by the time December 25 rolls around (or December 2, for that matter).]

But anyway. . . The Ten Things I Love about Christmas!

10. Cold weather (well, sort of)
9. Christmas cards
8. A supply of candy that lasts until Valentine's Day (sometimes longer, if it's yucky)
7. Christmas lights, especially in the Azalea District, where it's a crime not to go "all out"
6. December blockbusters, released just in time for Academy nods
5. Singing Christmas carols in nursing homes (even when I'm the only soprano)
4. Unexpected gifts in stockings (both given and received, of course)
3. Holiday craft projects (any ideas for this year? haven't been brainstruck yet)
2. The Quest(s) for the Perfect Gift(s)
1. Christmas pageants and nativity scenes, Christmas Eve worship and Midnight Masses

Comments

  1. Hi friend... I'll blog in December if you will! :) Perhaps I'll put up the latest pictures of our Luby's Christmas.

    Any chance you'd consider increasing the font size on your blog - for us old folks? :) Seriously it would help this 35 year old.

    Love ya. Merry Christmas in 16 min.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!