Hello. My name is Bekah and I'm an Online Student.
Today was the first official day of my new online classes for Library Science. I feel like I should be sort of embarrassed that I will have a master's degree that was earned completely online - I mean, that's not real school, is it? But to tell the truth, I think it's kind of cool. I mean, I didn't even have to take a shower today before attending class! (Not that taking showers is a prerequisite for any type of college class; I've been unfortunate enough to sit next to some amazingly stinky students...) Unfortunately, though, it seems that my professors are still going to expect me to do some work for these classes, and even though I can do the work in my pj's, work is work. And life would be better without it.
P thinks I'm an education addict. Well, I have been in school continuously (either as student or teacher) since I was four. And I did get unreasonably excited this morning when my online classes were finally available to access. But just because I've looked forward to that moment for the past three weeks doesn't mean I'm an addict, does it? My poor future children. They don't even know what's coming...
So anyway, I figured that if I'm going to spend half my time on the computer for classes, I might as well waste the other half of my time on the blog I've been dreaming up. We'll see how that goes.
P thinks I'm an education addict. Well, I have been in school continuously (either as student or teacher) since I was four. And I did get unreasonably excited this morning when my online classes were finally available to access. But just because I've looked forward to that moment for the past three weeks doesn't mean I'm an addict, does it? My poor future children. They don't even know what's coming...
So anyway, I figured that if I'm going to spend half my time on the computer for classes, I might as well waste the other half of my time on the blog I've been dreaming up. We'll see how that goes.
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a comment!