The House on Lindsey Lane is Moving!
You are about to be redirected!!
This blog has moved to Wordpress, which means that from now on, you'll need to access the blog at the following address:
bekahvickers.com
All the previous posts and all future ones will be at that address, and I will no longer be updating this website. My technical staff is on permanent vacation, so I'm doing all the behind the scenes work for this move based on what Google teaches me, so please be patient with any hiccups along the way....
Thank you always for reading this crazy little blog of mine!! :)
This blog has moved to Wordpress, which means that from now on, you'll need to access the blog at the following address:
bekahvickers.com
All the previous posts and all future ones will be at that address, and I will no longer be updating this website. My technical staff is on permanent vacation, so I'm doing all the behind the scenes work for this move based on what Google teaches me, so please be patient with any hiccups along the way....
Thank you always for reading this crazy little blog of mine!! :)
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a comment!