Real Problems
In the last 3 days, I've dealt with a power outage that kept me from showering one morning; a Diaper Blowout Unpreparedness Situation that required me to leave Andrew unclothed in his no-longer-super-clean carseat while we took Sarah to preschool - in a cold downpour; extra crazy schedules, thanks to a postpartum appointment that kept getting changed and a volunteer assignment at Luke's school; and the usual pandemonium of an incessantly hungry baby, a daughter who causes messes just by walking into a room (and has left a pile of wet panties by the downstairs toilet), and a son who seems to be in a constant state of either verbal debate or physical "wrestle-fight."
But all that stuff is just normal and not really any cause for bother. No, the thing that really has me peeved today is something much more traumatic: my library card has expired. And I can't download a new audiobook until I go in and renew it.
[Super Mad Face]
Pray for me, friends.
And if you're looking for us this afternoon, we'll be at our local branch, checking out half the children's section (and probably a few graphic novels that I'll once again refuse to read aloud because I. just. can't.) and breathing life back into that library card, and thus myself.
But all that stuff is just normal and not really any cause for bother. No, the thing that really has me peeved today is something much more traumatic: my library card has expired. And I can't download a new audiobook until I go in and renew it.
[Super Mad Face]
Pray for me, friends.
And if you're looking for us this afternoon, we'll be at our local branch, checking out half the children's section (and probably a few graphic novels that I'll once again refuse to read aloud because I. just. can't.) and breathing life back into that library card, and thus myself.
Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a comment!