News from the Road
I want you to know that I'm not kidding when I say that Luke has been singing "Angels We Have Heard on High" - almost nonstop - for several days now. He was even singing it quietly as he curled in P's arms to wait in line at the Starbucks just now. P said the baristas were amused...
Incidentally, Sarah joins in whenever she can. I've worked hard to get that on video, so hopefully I'll be able to post that soon.
In other news, P has discovered Angry Birds on his new Kindle Fire. And this morning, Dad 'n' Lad time involved teaching Luke to get the pigs...
Incidentally, Sarah joins in whenever she can. I've worked hard to get that on video, so hopefully I'll be able to post that soon.
In other news, P has discovered Angry Birds on his new Kindle Fire. And this morning, Dad 'n' Lad time involved teaching Luke to get the pigs...

Comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for leaving a comment!