Africa

This is to balance out the previous post.

A few weeks ago, I made an amazing discovery about my little brother: not only can he make the weirdest faces ever (that's not the discovery - we've always known that), but he's a pretty darn good photographer. Since I can't take pictures worth a flip, I thought I'd include a few of his that I really liked. They're from his mission trip to Africa this past summer.









And I can't resist adding the pics from when their jeep had a flat....

a few yards away from the lions....

Comments

  1. Ooooh, I love pictures. Your brother is a good photographer. Your blog title had me all worried that you'd gone to Africa and I didn't even know about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello?? Grad school is over, meaning you must start to blog again. Seriously. Do it. Start out slowly... then build up speed.

    Love ya.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!